Cherry Tomato Omelette
Time: 10 minutes
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
2 eggs, whisked
1 slice grainy bread
Handful of rocket
15g goats cheese, crumbled
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a small pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until starting to blister, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the whisked eggs and gently tilt the pan to evenly spread out the egg mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Use a flexible spatula to gently separate the omelette from the pan and then flip the omelette. Cook for a further minute or two, or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
5. Serve the omelette with toast, rocket and avocado. Sprinkle over goats cheese and season with freshly cracked black pepper.