Gluten Free Teff, Cinnamon and Berry Pancakes
Time: 15 minutes
1 ripe banana
2 tbs teff flour
1 tbs chia seeds
Dash of cinnamon
3 tbs low fat greek yoghurt
4 strawberries, chopped
Small handful blueberries
1 tbs mixed seeds
1. Heat a large pan over a medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
2. Meanwhile, combine banana, teff flour, chia seeds, egg and cinnamon in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into the pan, making 3 separate pancakes.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes a side, or until cooked through.
5. Serve topped with yoghurt, berries and seeds.