Healthy Pancakes (Gluten Free!)
Time: 15 minutes
1 ripe banana
2 tbs almond meal
1 tbs chia seeds
Optional toppings: low fat greek yoghurt, berries, passionfruit, seeds
1. Heat a large pan over a medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
2. Meanwhile, combine banana, almond meal, chia seeds and egg in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into the pan, making 3 separate pancakes.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes a side, or until cooked through.
5. Serve immediately with optional yoghurt, berries, passionfruit, nuts and seeds.