Sweet Potato Nachos
1 extra large sweet potato, cut into small wedges
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 white onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
500g lean beef mince
400g can no-added-salt black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tbs Mexican chilli powder
1 small tub no-added-salt tomato paste
½ cup no-added-salt chicken stock
1½ cups grated reduced-fat cheese
2 large tomatoes, diced
1/8 red onion, finely diced
1 lime, half juiced and half cut into wedges
170g tub plain natural yoghurt
Coriander, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Toss potato in 1 tbs oil and divide over baking trays. Bake for 40 minutes, or until softened and cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for five minutes, or until translucent. Add beef and break apart using the back of a wooden spoon until cooked through. Add beans, chilli powder, tomato paste and chicken stock and mix to combine. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Once potatoes are cooked, line a medium baking dish with baking paper and spread potatoes along the base and sides. Evenly spread beef and bean mixture on top of potatoes and top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
4. To make the salsa, combine tomato, red onion and juice of a quarter of a lime. Set aside.
5. To make guacamole, combine avocado and juice of a quarter of a lime and mash. Set aside.
6. Once cheese is melted, remove from oven and top with salsa, guacamole, yoghurt, coriander and lime wedges. Serve immediately.